uFly currently operates a flight simulator modeled after the B 777 -200ER.
Welcome to one of the most sophisticated and realistic publicly available flight simulators in the world! Our B 777-200ER, or “triple” as it is affectionately known in the aviation community is the most meticulously detailed high performance airline transport category aircraft you will ever step into. From your first step, you will be overcome by its striking magnificence. Every inch expertly crafted to give you the most immersive experience possible. Created by real world aviation professionals with components taken straight from a real Airlines 777, it doesn’t get any more real.
Featuring a fully-functional flight deck, the 777 is authentic aviation. For starters, every switch, knob and button has the exact same function as it does in the real airplane. From the “fasten seat belt” sign to the most complex entries into the flight computers, we’re ready to fly. Take your pick: cold and dark or powered up. Or customize your trip to the sky. Whatever challenge or difficulty you desire, check out the extras: Fully functional Flight Management and Control Display Units (CDU’s)
- Wrap around display with enhanced ground scenery and HD visuals – with no more pesky distortion, blurring, or overlap
- Fully functioning Tiller, auto throttles, auto brakes, and spoilers
- Fully customizable flight deck lighting – including storm lighting for those overnight ocean crossings
- Fully customizable surround audio levels for wind, rain, snow pellets and grains, hail, engines, communication alerts, caution and warnings, and EGPWS (Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System)
- Worldwide database of airports, approach charts, taxi charts, SIDS, STARS, and most other real world charted procedures so you can fly the same laterally and vertically correct routes as your favorite airline!
When we said authentic aviation, we meant it. Want to fly in a tranquil sunset in the South Pacific or stormy conditions in Toronto? Our powerful weather engine makes it happen. HD displays explode with enhanced scenery and air and ground traffic you’ll think you were there. Authentic aviation is what we’re all about. State of the art technology, equipment and training is just the start. Our passionate, knowledgeable and dedicated staff are professionals in the aviation industry and the flight simulator enthusiast community. Forget the frustration and disappointment from other flight simulators and experience the real deal. Welcome to a new day of authentic aviation.
Welcome aboard the B 777 commercial replica uFly Flight Simulator – the ultimate in quality flight experience and expertise. Equipped with North America’s only 180 degree full HD screen to the fully motorized throttle quadrant of the 777-200LR – we’ve spared no expense.
Replicated with the same logic built into the real aircrafts, we are the only simulator that can offer three fully functioning CDU’s capable of computing the same algorithms. Engines, trim, alternate trim, spoilers and flaps are carefully crafted – right down to the real world timing it takes the landing gear and flaps to retract or extend!
Experience authentic aviation and innovation the way it was meant to be experienced. Change the altitude, position and speed of the aircraft. Change the weight and center of gravity, too. Hear the cabin announcement for boarding and take off.
Flight is unforgettable experience. Authentic aviation awaits at Ufly. Soar higher.
The main pedestal, has TCAS, transponder, and even radios which deliver real live ATC from Toronto, and London Heathrow, with more to be added soon. Incredibly, the rudder, elevator and aileron trim are all functional with the real world effects on your aircraft performance! Want to fly in real world weather in real time as it’s happening right now anywhere in the world? It’s just a click away with the Electronic Flight Bag using Apple iPads. Want to just practice your takeoffs and landings? Unlike other simulators, where you have to waste valuable time circling around each time you want to takeoff and land, you can change aircraft position, altitude, speed, and heading to quickly set up any scenario you can think of in an instant! you can even change the aircraft weight, and the centre of gravity setting. Want to fly in another part of the world with the real weather at that location updated by the minute in full HD? No problem!
When we say everything is modeled we mean exactly that. Right down to the cabin announcements for boarding, pushback, taxi out, takeoff, climb, crusie, descent, landing, and approaching the gate! And don’t forget if you have any questions, or need help with any procedure, at any time, you will have our friendly, real world professional pilot by your side the whole time to guide you along and make sure you have an experience you and your friends and family will never forget.
* While the 777 Experience simulator closely resembles a B 777 aircraft it is not, and should not be referred to as one. The Boeing Aircraft Company of Seattle owns the trade marks “B”and “777″. This simulator is not endorsed by Boeing
- uFly Terms and Condition for Booking on Website.
1.Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
2. Actual cockpit time for a scheduled session is approximately 52 minutes.
2. All rates in CAD.
3. Gift vouchers are only valid at the uFly Simulator Inc. store of issue.
4. Cancellation and Reschedule Policy:
• Payment is due upon booking.
• Booking cancellations must be made 72hrs prior to scheduled appointment. Any bookings cancelled with less than 72hrs notice will be subject to a $75 cancellation fee and re-booking fee.
• If the Simulator session is cancelled /rescheduled by the customer with giving more than 72hrs notice, it will be subject to a $75 cancellation fee, and a $10 re-booking fee.
• There are no refunds for no call / no show missed appointments.
5. If the uFly Simulator Inc. encounters technical problems which reduce the quality or duration of your Simulator session, you will receive a mutually agreed upon compensation which may include an extension of time at a future Simulator session, or a cash refund.
6. If in the event (upon purchase) we are not able to provide a USB recording due to technical reasons, we will issue a refund for the value of the USB only.
7. The uFly Simulator is intended for entertainment purposes only and is in no way, shape or form to be used for real world flight operations.
8. Vouchers issued by uFly Simulator Inc are valid only for the period of ONE YEAR from the purchase date. Expired vouchers have no value and/or cannot be refunded.