uFly currently operates a flight simulator modeled after the B 777 -200ER.
Welcome to one of the most sophisticated and realistic publicly available flight simulators in the world! Our B 777-200ER, or “triple” as it is affectionately known in the aviation community, is the most meticulously detailed high performance airline transport category aircraft you will ever step into, short of becoming a real 777 captain. From the first moment you step into in, you will be overcome by its striking magnificence. A team of aviation professionals has spent the better part of a year expertly crafting, in exacting detail, every inch of the flight deck to assure you get the most immersive experience possible. How detailed is it? Well many of the components were taken straight from a real Airlines 777 – it simply does not get any better than that!
Our 777 has a fully functioning flight deck. What does that mean for you? Well, for starters every switch, knob and button has the exact same function as it does in the real airplane, from the “fasten seat belt” sign to the most complex entries into the flight computers. So, whether you want to start from “cold and dark” at a gate (cold and dark is aviation parlance for an electrically dead airplane which requires the crew to start from absolute scratch to get all the systems up) or from a powered up state ready for takeoff on the runway, you can customize your experience to suit whatever challenge and/or difficulty you desire. Some key features include:
- Fully functional Flight Management and Control Display Units (CDU’s)
- Wrap around display with enhanced ground scenery and HD visuals – with no more pesky distortion, blurring, or overlap
- Fully functioning Tiller, auto throttles, auto brakes, and spoilers
- Fully customizable flight deck lighting – including storm lighting for those overnight ocean crossings
- Fully customizable surround audio levels for wind, rain, snow pellets and grains, hail, engines, communication alerts, caution and warnings, and EGPWS (Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System)
- Worldwide database of airports, approach charts, taxi charts, SIDS, STARS, and most other real world charted procedures so you can fly the same laterally and vertically correct routes as your favorite airline!
As for the visuals, our gigantic wrap around screen features and all HD display, enhanced scenery, air and ground traffic, and a powerful weather engine capable of producing any weather combination your heart desires. From a tranquil sunset blanketing the South Pacific to stormy conditions as you approach Toronto Pearson International AIrport – our visuals will make you swear you are there!
We understand the frustration, and disappointment experienced at other flight simulator companies that claim to provide a realistic experience. That’s why we have been investing in state-of-the-art technology, equipment and training. Our staff are professionals from the aviation industry as well as the flight simulator enthusiast community. We are confident that your experience will be the best experience!
Welcome to a new day! Welcome to uFly Flight Simulator aboard the B 777 commercial replica.
A new dawn has come for those seeking the ultimate in quality flight experiences and expertise. From North America’s only 180 degree full HD screen with enhanced visuals worldwide, to the fully motorized throttle quadrant of the 777-200LR – we have spared no expense to give you the absolute top of the line quality experience possible. In a world where gumball machine quality is the norm, and mediocrity is to often the standard and rewarded, we think different. We believe simply, if you are going to do something, do it right! Refreshing huh? We know…:)
We are the only simulator that can offer you not just one, but three fully functioning CDU’s capable of computing the same complex algorithms as their real world counterparts. Just to name a few, the engines, trim, alternate trim, spoilers and flaps are all replicated with the same logic built into the real aircraft….right down to the real world timing it takes the landing gear and flaps to retract or extend!
The main pedestal, has TCAS, transponder, and even radios which deliver real live ATC from Toronto, and London Heathrow, with more to be added soon. Incredibly, the rudder, elevator and aileron trim are all functional with the real world effects on your aircraft performance! Want to fly in real world weather in real time as it’s happening right now anywhere in the world? It’s just a click away with the Electronic Flight Bag using Apple iPads. Want to just practice your takeoffs and landings? Unlike other simulators, where you have to waste valuable time circling around each time you want to takeoff and land, you can change aircraft position, altitude, speed, and heading to quickly set up any scenario you can think of in an instant! you can even change the aircraft weight, and the centre of gravity setting. Want to fly in another part of the world with the real weather at that location updated by the minute in full HD? No problem!
When we say everything is modeled we mean exactly that. Right down to the cabin announcements for boarding, pushback, taxi out, takeoff, climb, crusie, descent, landing, and approaching the gate! And don’t forget if you have any questions, or need help with any procedure, at any time, you will have our friendly, real world professional pilot by your side the whole time to guide you along and make sure you have an experience you and your friends and family will never forget.
* While the 777 Experience simulator closely resembles a B 777 aircraft it is not, and should not be referred to as one. The Boeing Aircraft Company of Seattle owns the trade marks “B”and “777″. This simulator is not endorsed by Boeing
- uFly Terms and Condition for Booking on Website.
1.Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
2. Actual cockpit time for a scheduled session is approximately 52 minutes.
2. All rates in CAD.
3. Gift vouchers are only valid at the uFly Simulator Inc. store of issue.
4. Cancellation and Reschedule Policy:
• Payment is due upon booking.
• Booking cancellations must be made 72hrs prior to scheduled appointment. Any bookings cancelled with less than 72hrs notice will be subject to a $75 cancellation fee and re-booking fee.
• If the Simulator session is cancelled /rescheduled by the customer with giving more than 72hrs notice, it will be subject to a $75 cancellation fee, and a $10 re-booking fee.
• There are no refunds for no call / no show missed appointments.
5. If the uFly Simulator Inc. encounters technical problems which reduce the quality or duration of your Simulator session, you will receive a mutually agreed upon compensation which may include an extension of time at a future Simulator session, or a cash refund.
6. If in the event (upon purchase) we are not able to provide a USB recording due to technical reasons, we will issue a refund for the value of the USB only.
7. The uFly Simulator is intended for entertainment purposes onlyand is in no way, shape or form to be used for real world flight operations.